Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Bryan Call <bc...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2014/01/02 20:54:26 UTC

Re: TDD/Unit testing ATS plugins

It was part of the unit tests for the cookie remap plugin.  I ported the plugin to ATS along with the unit tests and we are using it in production.

I think it would be best to open source both the stub and the plugin and then move the stub parts into a common directory.  The plugin does use some of our internal libraries for cookie parsing, so that would have to be removed if I were to open source it.

-Bryan