Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jeff Hoare <jh...@ihug.com.au> on 2001/07/17 09:58:14 UTC

connector

Hi,
I've compiled a static version of mod_webapp.so so I can integrate tomcat
(version 4 beta 5) with my apache server (1.3.14). Problem is when I test the
config it says the module can't be loaded because of an undefined symbol
(pthread_sigmask).

Has anyone encountered this problem, and/or is there a solution?

Regards Jeff

multiple sites on jakarta apache platform

Posted by mw...@home.com.
i want to host 4 websites on a single machine using apache/tomcat.
(We have a seperate Oracle server.)

Reading through the documentation it looks to me like you need a seperate
instance of
tomcat for each virtual server.  Is this the correct?

Would 4 different instances of tomcat bog down a server.

What is the typical way to do this?

-Mike

Virtual directory mapping

Posted by Mark Florence <mf...@airsmail.com>.
I can't seem to figure how to set up a virtual directory
mapping for my Web application. I want to map (say) the
context-relative path:

	/usr

To a directory on my server outside the webapps directory:

	c:\usr

Many thanks for any help.

404 page

Posted by mw...@home.com.
How do  you set up a 404 error page for tomcat?
I can't seem to find it.