Posted to user@ode.apache.org by jbi joe <jo...@daggerpoint.net> on 2008/02/01 10:08:14 UTC

Re: Eclipse import problem

I found that attempting a single package is not possible.
There are cross references inside of a variety of packages.
SO far I have only been able to build the jbi package
seperately.    Pulling the jars is even worse because
getting the most recent dependent jar may NOT work.
There are many packages tied to the version of jar that
is delivered in the lib dir.  When I attempted to use
the most recent jars I BROKE the build.