Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2001/10/04 15:36:59 UTC

The Axis TestCase is growing.

I am getting ready to modify Emitter allow hooks for
generating a JUnit TestCase for the Generator.  The
test framework runs Wsdl2java and compiles the classes,
but the actual testcases are WSDL specific.  I want
to generate test cases that check for the SOAP signature
and return types.

I realize that this does add a bit more to Emitter, so
the specific TestCase generation will be farmed out to
a helper class--so as not to clutter the already large
Emitter class.

I chose the option "-t" or "--testCase" to turn on the
switch (defaults to off--just like skeleton generation).
If anyone has reservations raise them now before I spend
alot of time on this!