Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/06 11:48:35 UTC

wiki broken ?

Did the redirect of cloudstack.ork broke wiki.cloudstack.org ?

I can't access: http://wiki.cloudstack.org/display/COMM/DevCloud

-Sebastien

Re: wiki broken ?

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.
No. That site is unaffected for now.

(Sent from my phone. Please excuse typos/brevity.)

Re: wiki broken ?

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
yes it's back up.
not sure what happened, couple folks here could not access it.

Re: wiki broken ?

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
That must have been temporary.  It seems to work right now.