Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Di Huang <se...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/02 00:56:37 UTC

Re: "Reservation Exceeds Allowed number" when refreshing dynamic resource pools

Has your problem solved? I met the same problem as you.

Buntu Dev <bu...@...> writes:

> How does one configure YARN to get the containers allocated across nodes in
the cluster, as I keep running into this when refreshing the resource pool:

>  org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.fair.FSAppAttempt:
Reservation Exceeds Allowed number of nodes:
app_id=application_1452220058915_0013 existingReservations=5
totalAvailableNodes=94 reservableNodesRatio=0.05 numAllowedReservations=5

Posted by Buntu Dev <bu...@gmail.com>.
Turning off multiple assign fixed the issue for me, its releated to this:

HTH

Posted by Buntu Dev <bu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Buntu Dev <bu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Buntu Dev <bu...@gmail.com>.