Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Guenter Knauf <fu...@apache.org> on 2007/06/28 23:22:01 UTC

STATUS viewer script

Hi all,
in order to review all the backport proposals a little bit easier I've just hacked a PHP script which creates links so that one can directly check the mentioned revisions and PRs.
The script doesnt yet catch them all, but most...

http://www.gknw.net/apstatus/

http://www.gknw.net/apstatus/?version=20

greets, Guenter.

Re: STATUS viewer script

Posted by Ruediger Pluem <rp...@apache.org>.

On 06/28/2007 11:22 PM, Guenter Knauf wrote:
> Hi all,
> in order to review all the backport proposals a little bit easier I've just hacked a PHP script which creates links so that one can directly check the mentioned revisions and PRs.
> The script doesnt yet catch them all, but most...
>
> http://www.gknw.net/apstatus/
>
> http://www.gknw.net/apstatus/?version=20

This is pretty cool.

Regards