Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by vicky axis <ax...@yahoo.com> on 2005/07/25 06:48:01 UTC

[Axis2] Over-writting message contextx??

 have 2 services named Dummy and MyService...with a few operations... A module is engaged to Dummy.. i invoke the service Dummy from a client and make the handler in the module call another service(MyService)  before passing the control to Dummy....
I do this in the invoke() part of my handler....

OMElement payload = msgContext.getEnvelope().getBody().getFirstElement();
Call call = new Call();
call.setTo(targetEPR);
call.setTransportInfo(Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP, Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP, false);
//Blocking invocation
OMElement result = (OMElement) call.invokeBlocking("echo", payload);
msgContext = call.getLastResponseMessage();

Though i overwrite the message context, the content.. an OMElement reflects the original status when accessed in the service(Dummy) to which the module is engaged.

Can someone please explain why this happens...

Is there any way of coping up with such stubborn messagecontexts...

Thanks in advance...

Yahoo! Mail