Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Da...@equifax.com on 2002/12/11 16:00:56 UTC

Releasing all connections

I'm using OJB 0.9.4 (we're looking at 0.9.7, too).  I'm having trouble
telling OJB to drop all connections to the database.  (Like when we're
shutting down).  Can someone point me at the correct approach?

Thanks
David Corbin

This message contains information from Equifax Inc. which may be
confidential and privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient, please
refrain from any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
information and note that such actions are prohibited.  If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify by e-mail
postmaster@equifax.com.

Re: Releasing all connections

Posted by Aaron Oathout <aa...@codejunkies.org>.
Not sure what version this method was introduced in but I think
you are looking for PersistenceBrokerFactory.releaseAllInstances()

This worked for us in our products.

Aaron