Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2015/01/13 18:32:03 UTC

Jenkins build became unstable: sling-trunk-1.7 #1317

See <https://builds.apache.org/job/sling-trunk-1.7/1317/changes>

Jenkins build is back to stable : sling-trunk-1.7 #1318

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/sling-trunk-1.7/1318/changes>

Re: Jenkins build became unstable: sling-trunk-1.7 #1317

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 7:46 PM, Stefan Egli <st...@apache.org> wrote:
> This time the failure was 'java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space'
>
> Looks like we should give the tests more memory..

I suggest we wait and see if this happens again. If it does, we should
see how much memory is available and what takes it up.

Robert

Posted by Stefan Egli <st...@apache.org>.