Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by de...@alucio.dev on 2022/12/11 12:19:44 UTC

ReplaceText 1.19 not processing Flowfile

Hello, I am new to Nifi (right now on 1.19.0) and currently having
trouble with ReplaceText processor.
Did my best to find resources on the net to find out what's going on ,
but nothing seems to address my issue.
I built a simple Flow...generating flowfile -> ReplaceText.

I can see that the Read counter in ReplaceText increased , but somehow
the Queue is stuck (Data is being penalized).
On the ReplaceText right top corner, I can see some info window saying
that the flowfile as transferred to "Success" but I don't see anything
going on in the Success route.

I don't see anything in the log file that would indicate any errors
relating to ReplaceText.
Attached are my flow and the ReplaceText Config.
Could anyone point me to the right direction please?

Seems like this issue is similar to NIFI-6426

Thanks

Re: ReplaceText 1.19 not processing Flowfile

Posted by Russell Bateman <ru...@windofkeltia.com>.
Also, this strikes me as a NiFi Users List (users@nifi.apache.org)
question though many of us haunt both forums.

Posted by Mark Payne <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Hello,