Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Russell Whitaker <ru...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/22 19:20:51 UTC

Status of "Add SCP Processor" NIFI-539?

Hey Mark and Edgardo,

This was marked in July as having been moved to 0.4.0; any chance
there might be a .nar available now I could add in /lib and start using?
I was delighted to see Tim Reardon's note from May where he said:

"I have recently written a PutScp processor that is holding up well to
moderate volumes. It is modeled after the PutFTP/PutSFTP processors,
using the JCraft JSch library. I will clean up and submit a pull
request."

The abovementioned Jira ticket doesn't show a notation about what happened with
Tim's PR, if it ever happened. I have my own JSch-based solution for
this (written in
Clojure) which is run out of cron (ugh) and I'd love to replace it
with a GetScp
processor solution.

Thanks, R

--
Russell Whitaker
http://twitter.com/OrthoNormalRuss

Re: Status of "Add SCP Processor" NIFI-539?

Posted by Edgardo Vega <ed...@gmail.com>.
Russell,

I just put the ticket it because I saw the need for the processor. Glad to
see someone taking it up.

Cheers,

Edgardo

Posted by Russell Whitaker <ru...@gmail.com>.