Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Grzegorz Stasica <gs...@poczta.onet.pl> on 2005/07/12 18:27:39 UTC

packages in /WEB-INF/lib not seen by classes using reflection

hi,

In my application I use jasperreports which works fine on my computer
but I've a problems to run them on production server. The problem is
with compiling report definition. JasperReport uses some packages which
are already in /WEB-INF/lib like (commons-collection.jar). Unfortuatelly
it doesn't see them. It keeps looking in /java/lib/jre/ext. I think the
problem is with classloader? How can I "tell" some class to use search
path from container /WEB-INF/lib?

Is there any workaround to this problem?

Rgs