Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by John Morrison <jo...@ntlworld.com> on 2002/07/26 10:46:41 UTC

WML Emulator (was RE: [Q] XScript...)

A quick search of google for "free pc wml emulator" finds...

http://www.symbian.com/technology/r380.html

Hope it's OK.

Just two points for you in the future:

1) This has nothing to do with the development of Cocoon per se, so
   should be sent to the cocoon users list
2) It's considered rude to 'hijack' somebody elses thread to ask
   something that, for that thread, is totally OT :)  You would
   get better responses when the subject reflects what you are
   wanting to know.  Oh, reply and change subject doesn't actually
   change the thread.  Only a new email does that.

J.