Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Theodore Chen <th...@perceptive.com> on 2003/03/19 00:37:12 UTC

Re: Can't connect to X11 window server using '0:0' as the value of the display

Try running the Tomcat VM with the -Djava.awt.headless=true system
property (set it in an environment variable named CATALINA_OPTS).

Posted by Georges Roux <ge...@pacageek.org>.
Thanks,

I put System.setProperty("java.awt.headless", "true");
in my servlet init method and it's ok now.

Georges

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.

Posted by Zsolt Koppany <zk...@web.de>.
Hi,