Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2007/08/23 04:59:02 UTC

[OT] Did we have some powerpoint templates for Directory presentations?

Hi all,

There was some talk a while back about creating Apache Directory Project
specific power
point templates.  I was wondering if anyone whipped something like this
together.

Alex

Re: [OT] Did we have some powerpoint templates for Directory presentations?

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Hey thanks Pierre.

Alex

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Hi Alex,

Posted by Sebastian Stranieri <se...@doorconsulting.com.ar>.
Give me some guidelines and I will help you :P

Sebas

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Thanks PAM will look at this as soon as that schema code is working.
Thanks.

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.