Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by Hanks Zhang <zh...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/05 13:41:24 UTC

Re: Moving Playground & Examples out of Weex repo

Moreover, I think our playground app should be redesigned.

Most examples are based on the ".we" framework, which will be removed soon.
Even those examples written in Vue are not the best practice and have no
reference value. The UI of it is also rough and has not been updated for a
long time. We should provide more practical examples and make it easy to
use.

Besides the examples, I think this app is also a link between Weex team and
developers. It can be used to expose information and thoughts to
developers, and can also be used to collect the feedback. We should make
good use of it.

Best Regards, Hanks

Posted by Hanks Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.
The screenshot in the mail may not always visible. Here is the image
address:

https://img.alicdn.com/tfs/TB13Es5m2DH8KJjy1XcXXcpdXXa-1059-1953.png

Posted by Hanks Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hanks Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.