Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Suraj Bora <su...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/13 17:11:09 UTC

Unable to stop zookeeper-server service

Hi Team,

I am trying to upgrade zookeeper-server from 3.6.4 to 3.6.10., but getting
below error during stop zookeeper-server stage.

Step followed:

1. Upgraded zookeeper to 3.6.10

2. systemctl daemon-reload

3. restart zookeeper-server

[root@localhost]# /usr/bin/systemctl stop zookeeper-server

Job for zookeeper-server.service canceled. [root@localhost]#

Also please let me know configuration required to support Missing
Authentication Remote Quorum Joining functionality.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Suraj Bora
--

Thanks and Regards,
Suraj Bora

Re: Unable to stop zookeeper-server service

Posted by Norbert Kalmar <nk...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
What does the ZK log say when you try to stop it?

( As a side note, I'm not a big expert on systemd )

Posted by Suraj Bora <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Norbert Kalmar <nk...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Hi,

Fwd: Unable to stop zookeeper-server service