Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by grabarz <um...@gazeta.pl> on 2009/04/14 20:49:01 UTC

T5 property with additional parameter?

hi,
i'm using tapestry 5.1.0.2. is it possible somehow to use a property
getter with additional parameter?

e.g. following snippet uses getClazz1() to retrive class name:

  <t:submit t:id="edit" class="${clazz1}" value="blah blah"/>

but what i need is to pass one parameter to getClazz1() to make it more
flexible. Is there any syntax for this purpose? something like
class="${clazz1(param)}" ?

thanks,
m.

Re: T5 property with additional parameter?

Posted by grabarz <um...@gazeta.pl>.
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo wrote on 14 Apr 2009 20:13:35 MET:

> Em Tue, 14 Apr 2009 15:49:01 -0300, grabarz <um...@gazeta.pl> escreveu:
>
> > but what i need is to pass one parameter to getClazz1() to make it more
> > flexible. Is there any syntax for this purpose? something like
> > class="${clazz1(param)}" ?
>
> Take a look at
> http://tapestry.formos.com/nightly/tapestry5/guide/propexp.html. I've
> never used it, but I guess ${getClassz1(param)} will work.

works perfectly. thanks for help.

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo