Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2007/01/08 17:04:22 UTC

Samples doco, was: MIME type for HTML files in svn repository

Yeah. Or perhaps the other way around: maintain the documents as part
of the website and then have the release process copy them into the
final distro. This would allow us to use anakia or whatever which
might give more flexibility.
--
Jeremy