Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Edgar Frank <ef...@email.de> on 2010/06/23 09:17:25 UTC

[users@httpd] Howto configure an ErrorDocument for every possible status

Hi list,

I'm trying to set up an ErrorDocument for almost any HTTP status
that httpd might return. I have a PHP backend and the PHP
application might return an arbitrary set of status, so inside
httpd I have to make least assuptions.

As I don't want the default httpd error page to be served, I
wonder how I configure httpd properly. Do I have to name an
ErrorDocument for every valid status (in 4xx-5xx)? Or is there
a possibility to set up something like a "catch all"
ErrorDocument? I couldn't find anything like that in the docs.

(I know that this shadows the actual error if every
ErrorDocument looks the same, but this is intended. And I also
know, that this approach might not make sense for every status.)

Regards,
Edgar