Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Ashish Kulkarni <as...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/29 20:34:17 UTC

Question about war file and excluding folder

Hi
I have a file strutcure as below

WEB-INF-

              ---classes

              ---lib

              ---configfiles--

                                 ---system--

                                                ---Test1--
                                                |            |
                                                |            --Test3

                                                -- Test2

In my war files i want to exclude all the directories and files after
"system" ,
i.e. i want to add system, but not Test1, Test2, Test 3 and all the files
under it

in my war file i tried to do the following

  <war basedir="${webroot}" destfile ="my.war"
webxml="${webroot}/WEB-INF/web.xml" excludes="**/*.class, **/web.xml,
{webroot}/configfiles/system/" update="true"
manifest="${webroot}/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF" >
</war>

But it still does all the directories under system, i also tried to exclude
{webroot}/configfiles/system/**, and {webroot}/configfiles/system/**.** dut
it does not work

Any ideas

Ashish