Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by enediel gonzalez <en...@hotmail.com> on 2006/01/17 02:19:23 UTC

[users@httpd] error with a validation list

Hello
I have apache2 in debian sarge, with a site that contains a .htaccess file
with the following configuration

AuthName "Dev access"
AuthType Basic
AuthUserFile /usr/local/htpasswd.users
require valid-user

/usr/local/htpasswd.users contains a set of users created by htpasswd
command, the problem I'm having is that only the first user is authenticated
and can get into the side, the rest no.

On the other hand, having another debian with apache 1.3 with the same site,
I added modified /usr/local/htpasswd.users and everything worked fine.

Thanks in advance for any advice to solve my problem
Best regards
Enediel

Linux user 300141
Debian GNU/Linux