Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jchappelle <jc...@4redi.com> on 2014/02/06 08:21:28 UTC

Re: tinymce textarea in a modal window not letting to type

I am having this same issue in wicket 6.13.0. Any fixes as of yet?

Re: tinymce textarea in a modal window not letting to type

Posted by Gabriel Landon <gl...@piti.pf>.
I remember having the same problem on a project I've done last year.

Here's the code I'm using (I think that it's the "TinyMceAjaxSubmitModifier"
that is important) :

            final TextArea<String> textArea = new
TextArea<String>("property", getModel());
            textArea.add(new TinyMceBehavior(getTinyMCESettings()));
            add(textArea);

            // submit
            add(new IndicatingAjaxButton("submit") {
                /** serialVersionUID. */

                @Override
                protected void onSubmit(final AjaxRequestTarget varTarget,
final Form<?> varForm) {
                      modale.close(varTarget);
                }

                @Override
                protected void onError(final AjaxRequestTarget varTarget,
final Form<?> varForm) {
                    varTarget.add(varForm);
                }
            }.add(new TinyMceAjaxSubmitModifier()));

Regards,
Gabriel.

Re: tinymce textarea in a modal window not letting to type

Posted by Girts Ziemelis <gi...@gmail.com>.
I had similar problem and at the end it was easier to switch to
ckeditor, which work fine in a modal window (so far tested only in
development). There is no integration package for wicket AFAIK, but
simple custom  integration for a specific use case is  simple.

Posted by jchappelle <jc...@4redi.com>.

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

as the original issue is pretty old, I think nothing has done about it
lately. I will open an issue with the quickstart project and try to
solve it when I will have some time.