Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu> on 2015/10/01 06:33:15 UTC

Re: Broken documentation

Both pages appear to have fallen victim to a backwards incompatibility
between the old version of the Include Page macro and the newer version of
Confluence.  I've fixed both pages by simply deleting the macro on each
page and recreating it (which should fix this issue on any future pages on
which it's discovered); those updates should be reflected on the wiki at
some point in the near future once the auto-merge occurs.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Tim