Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Ben Stover <bx...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2010/09/07 09:21:10 UTC

FULL java source example with JavaDSL ?

I am now searching for a while for a FULL example of an Java DSL app.

On all webpages about Camels JavaDSL the instructions are reduced to the "core" statements e.g.

from("direct:start")
  .to("velocity:MailBody.vm")
  .to("file://target/subfolder");

But I would like to have a FULL out.of-the-box compileable java source with JavaDSL statements with all necessary e.g.
"import" statements at the top and with all corresponding SpingXML/Camel.xml config statements.

>From where can I get such a (simple) FULL JavaDSL implementation?

Thankys
Ben

Re: FULL java source example with JavaDSL ?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 9:21 AM, Ben Stover <bx...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> I am now searching for a while for a FULL example of an Java DSL app.
>
> On all webpages about Camels JavaDSL the instructions are reduced to the "core" statements e.g.
>
> from("direct:start")
>  .to("velocity:MailBody.vm")
>  .to("file://target/subfolder");
>
> But I would like to have a FULL out.of-the-box compileable java source with JavaDSL statements with all necessary e.g.
> "import" statements at the top and with all corresponding SpingXML/Camel.xml config statements.
>
> From where can I get such a (simple) FULL JavaDSL implementation?

See the source code in examples.
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/examples/

Or the example in chapter 1 of the Camel book
http://code.google.com/p/camelinaction/source/browse/trunk/chapter1/file-copy/src/main/java/camelinaction/FileCopierWithCamel.java

--
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer