Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com> on 2013/01/16 11:35:08 UTC

Open Id Connect and JWT

Hi *,

as mentioned previously it would be nice to start some work around OpenId Connect, see AMBER-24 [0].

Now, Open Id Connect is built on top of OAuth 2.0 and also use a new part of the specification, namely JSON Web Token, see AMBER-63 [1].

Now I'd propose to extend the structure of the project and add jwt under the oauth  2 part of the project as a module namely under

/amber/trunk/oauth-2.0/jwt

and put openid connect one level above (outside the oauth 2 area) e.g.

/amber/trunk/openid-connect

WDYT?

Regards

Antonio

[0]  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBER-24
[1]  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBER-63

Re: Open Id Connect and JWT

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the clarification Antonio, so you're right, if it's a totally
different specification then it deserves a proper "root" module :-)
Regards,
Tommaso

Re: Open Id Connect and JWT

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
Hi Tommaso,

Re: Open Id Connect and JWT

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi Antonio,

Re: Open Id Connect and JWT

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Suresh,

you can track the progresses on INFRA-5777, thanks a lot in advance
for your contributions!

All the best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Re: Open Id Connect and JWT

Posted by Suresh Attanayake <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Simone,

Re: Open Id Connect and JWT

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Suresh!

Re: Open Id Connect and JWT

Posted by Suresh Attanayake <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Open Id Connect and JWT

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
Hi Suresh,

Re: Open Id Connect and JWT

Posted by Suresh Attanayake <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Antonio,

Re: Open Id Connect and JWT

Re: Open Id Connect and JWT

Posted by Suresh Attanayake <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Everyone,

First let me congratulate the team for your achievement of making Apache
Oltu a TLP.

I'm attaching my project proposal herewith to implement the OpenID Connect