Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by sbalabhadra <sa...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/18 12:24:41 UTC

Unable to read a file using Camel Spring DSL

Hi Team,

We are using camel Spring DSL in our project. Below is the camel
configuration to read a file.

<camel:route id="policy_overview">
			<camel:from uri="direct:policy/overview" />
		   	<camel:from
uri="file:D:/Sadashivudu/UX-POINTIN/metamodel/?noop=true&amp;idempotent=false&amp;fileName=policy.json"
/>
			<camel:to
uri="file:D:/Sadashivudu/UX-POINTIN/metamodel1/?noop=true&amp;idempotent=false&amp;fileName=policyDetails.json"
/>

		</camel:route>

It always writing the file into this policyDetails.json.

Please help me on this.

Re: Unable to read a file using Camel Spring DSL

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Please use the *user* forum list for these kind of questions
http://camel.apache.org/discussion-forums.html

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 12:24 PM, sbalabhadra
<sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> We are using camel Spring DSL in our project. Below is the camel
> configuration to read a file.
>
> <camel:route id="policy_overview">
>                         <camel:from uri="direct:policy/overview" />
>                         <camel:from
> uri="file:D:/Sadashivudu/UX-POINTIN/metamodel/?noop=true&amp;idempotent=false&amp;fileName=policy.json"
> />
>                         <camel:to
> uri="file:D:/Sadashivudu/UX-POINTIN/metamodel1/?noop=true&amp;idempotent=false&amp;fileName=policyDetails.json"
> />
>
>                 </camel:route>
>
> It always writing the file into this policyDetails.json.
>
> Please help me on this.

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com