Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KP...@flagship.ru> on 2002/03/18 18:30:50 UTC

[UPDATE] Static page.html

Good evening!

Something's wrong with my CVS and I can't get correct diff for page.html
(maybe somebody locked it?). So, here goes the file itself, can anybody
please replace current version with it in CVS? Book.css also changed a
little. I prefer to work with book.css and not page.css for simplicity (they
can be merged at will).
 <<book.css>>  <<page.html>>

--
Konstantin Piroumian
kpiroumian@flagship.ru

Re: [UPDATE] Static page.html

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
[UPDATE] Static page.htmlFrom: Piroumian, Konstantin

> can anybody please replace current version with it in CVS?

The current CVS version has much more things in it, could you also add
those?
I saw your page source, and I still wonder how it cen get to render that
way!

Now I want the XSL and the Jakarta coloured CSS. Don't get me waiting, I get
nervous when good stuff is coming! ;-)

:-D

            - verba volant, scripta manent -