Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Glaucus <gl...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/20 01:49:06 UTC

Error assigning EPR to partner link reference

Hi,

I'm having some strange error when I attempt to assign a new EPR to an
partner link.

My objective is to change dynamically the routes of the execution sequence
(the invocation of services), probably evolving to an integration with
UDDI-like mechanisms to avoid problems when some service is down or
something else

I'm trying to execute the DynPartner example with only one modification:

I've put the code

<assign>
        <copy>
            <from>
                <literal>
                    <sref:service-ref>
                        <soap:address location="
http://localhost:8088/ode/DynResponderService" />
                    </sref:service-ref>
                </literal>
            </from>
            <to partnerLink="responderPartnerLink" />
        </copy>

    </assign>

before the first invoke statement and after the receive.

I'm running one ODE in 8080, and another in 8088. Im trying to invoke the
8088 from the 8080

But it DOES NOT work, and shows me the message:

WARN  [EndpointFactory] Couldnt create any endpoint for element <?xml
version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<service-ref xmlns="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/serviceref"><url
xmlns="http://ode/bpel/responder.wsdl">
http://localhost:8088/ode/processes/DynResponderService</url></service-ref>

Even I try the standard DynPartner, it shows me the same error!

Any clue?

Glaucus Augustus