Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Eric Jacobson <EJ...@IVW.com> on 2000/08/21 22:53:34 UTC

RE: java.lang.NullPointerException creating org.apache.xerces.par sers.SAXParser

Thanks for the response Jeffrey.  Is there somewhere I can get a hold of the
latest cvs xerces.jar or do I have to get cvs all setup and build the jar it
myself?

I took a look at the recent changes to the source files involved and I
didn't see anything that looked different in the problem areas, but I agree
it is a good idea to make sure the problem still occurs on the latest code.

Thanks,
	Eric