Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org> on 2020/09/02 04:07:04 UTC

[DISCUSS] Properties API change for ShardingSphere

Hi everyone,

Here is another significant change for property configuration
needing your opinions and thoughts.

Since `.` is no longer supported by SpringBoot from 2.0.0 release,
we have to modify the property configuration method
for all implements of `TypedSPI` interface accordingly.

Can we give it an absolute API change without caring about the compatibility problem?
Or how do we fix this issue with a forward compatibility mood?

For more details, please look at [1].
And welcome any comments!

Regards,
Trista

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PMC of Apache ShardingSphere
E-mail: panjuan@apache.org