Posted to user@ode.apache.org by j....@accenture.com on 2009/06/17 23:06:06 UTC

Passing Custom SOAP Headers

Hi,

Currently on our project when external services invoke an ODE BPEL process they provide a customised SOAP:Header in the web service call.  The BPEL process invokes other external web services as part of the business process.  My requirement is to pass the value from the inbound SOAP:Header request to all external services that are invoked as a SOAP:Header.  Ideally I want to do this transparently without having to code mapping the data, particularly as the value passed in is not business data and is required for all services.

Is using a custom MessageExchangeInterceptor together with using the ode-axis2.mex.interceptors property the correct approach to solving this problem?  Any direction on the approach or other solutions greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
James