Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by 許議中 <jo...@erp.tw> on 2007/01/23 07:39:57 UTC

Shift-JIS

Hi!

I've a web app, most of them is UTF-8, but some pages are pure Shift-JIS(not UTF-8) for japanese wap pages, How can I do in i18n.

Best Regards

johnson

Re: Shift-JIS

Posted by 許議中 <jo...@erp.tw>.
Additional info:

I use Apache httpd + JK + Tomcat.

The default language of httpd is UTF-8, Cocoon's web.xml form default enconding is UTF-8, Servlet default encondig is ISO-8859-1, DB is postgresql UTF-8 also.

johnson

許議中 提到: