Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Chris Riccomini <cr...@linkedin.com.INVALID> on 2014/12/10 00:31:18 UTC

Samza PoweredBy page

Hey all,

I noticed quite a few +1s on the past few votes that haven't listed their companies on Samza's PoweredBy page. If you guys are up for it, please send me a brief 1-2 sentence write-up, and I'll update the wiki for you.

  http://wiki.apache.org/samza/PoweredBy

Having the PoweredBy page up to date is nice because it gives y'all free publicity, and helps give people a gauge for how trustworthy Samza is as a project and community.

Thanks!
Chris

Re: Samza PoweredBy page

Posted by Shekar Tippur <ct...@gmail.com>.
Chris,

My name is Chandrashekar Tippur and I work for Intuit. We are leveraging
Samza to enrich events with data from CMDB so that Operation Centre has
more context on incoming alerts and can act upon it.

Thanks,
- Shekar

Re: Samza PoweredBy page

Posted by Chris Riccomini <cr...@linkedin.com.INVALID>.
Thanks! Added.

Re: Samza PoweredBy page

Re: Samza PoweredBy page

Posted by Chris Riccomini <cr...@linkedin.com.INVALID>.
Done!

Re: Samza PoweredBy page

Posted by Tomas Roos <to...@happypancake.com>.
www.happypancake.com

Re: Samza PoweredBy page

Posted by Chris Riccomini <cr...@linkedin.com.INVALID>.
Hey Tomas,

Re: Samza PoweredBy page

Posted by Tomas Roos <to...@happypancake.com>.
We too.

Re: Samza PoweredBy page

Posted by Chris Riccomini <cr...@linkedin.com.INVALID>.
Hey Roger,

Done! Thanks! Great to see more folks getting added. :)

Cheers,
Chris

Re: Samza PoweredBy page

Posted by Roger Hoover <ro...@gmail.com>.