Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/08 11:28:12 UTC

HBaseConAsia 2018 Coming!

Hi All,

HBaseConAsia2018[1] will be held on Aug. 17th in Beijing, China, and we're
almost there. We have speakers from experts all over the world, including 7
HBase PMC members. Please check more details about speakers and agenda on
our website[2] (speaker name and agenda in English although a Chinese
website, so please just scroll down the page and don't worry)

HBaseConAsia2018[1]将于8月17日在中国北京召开,并且已经准备就绪。我们邀请到了全世界非常优秀的HBase专家作为演讲嘉宾和大家分享HBase在Pintrest/Intel/阿里巴巴/小米/华为/滴滴等一线公司的使用经验,其中包括7位HBase
PMC成员。请访问官方主页[2]了解详细的演讲嘉宾阵容和会议日程

This year we don't only have track on HBase internal (dev&ops), but also on
HBase ecology/solution/applications. The conference is FREE for tickets and
the registration is still open, please schedule your time and register on
our websites [3] [4]. Look forward to meeting you at the conference!

今年大会的主题不仅限于HBase内部(开发/运维)议题,还包括HBase生态/解决方案/应用。会议门票免费,并且目前注册仍未关闭。欢迎大家及时注册,并期待在会议当天和大家见面!

- Yu (on behalf of the HBase PMC)

[1] https://hbase.apache.org/hbaseconasia-2018
[2] https://m.aliyun.com/markets/aliyun/hbaseconasia2018
[3] https://hbaseconasia2018-tickets.eventbrite.com