Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2012/03/15 21:59:03 UTC

[VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.3.5 (candidate 1)

I have created a candidate build for ZooKeeper 3.3.5. 11 JIRAs are
addressed in this release - http://bit.ly/zsuRub

*** Please download, test and VOTE before the
*** vote closes 2pm PT on Sunday, March 18.***

http://people.apache.org/~phunt/zookeeper-3.3.5-candidate-1/

Should we release this?

Patrick

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
With 3  binding +1's this vote passes.

I'll finalize the release process, push out the bits and file an
official announcement shortly.

Thanks everyone who worked on this release!

Regards,

Patrick

Posted by Benjamin Reed <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.