Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org> on 2017/04/20 22:39:07 UTC

HAWQ got featured as an example in the Incubator press kit

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/press-kit.html

But fun aside, it would be really great if somebody
can take an AI to update site/wiki with the new
look and feel.

Any volunteers?

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: HAWQ got featured as an example in the Incubator press kit

Posted by Ed Espino <es...@apache.org>.
I have created a few variants on the "powered by" logo for us to vote on.
I'll upload them when I land.

-=e

--
*Ed Espino*

Re: HAWQ got featured as an example in the Incubator press kit

Posted by Ed Espino <es...@apache.org>.

--
*Ed Espino*

Re: HAWQ got featured as an example in the Incubator press kit

Posted by Lili Ma <lm...@pivotal.io>.
Interesting!

They must like the logo of HAWQ :)

Posted by Ed Espino <es...@apache.org>.
I have updated the Apache HAWQ incubator site and wiki with the new Apache
Incubator logo. Thanks for the suggestion Roman.

-=e

--
*Ed Espino*