Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Thomas Whitmore <th...@connectorsystems.co.nz> on 2006/05/02 06:45:48 UTC

context problems: META-INF/context.xml context paths non-functional

Hi people,

Posting a series of issues in Context Specifications and related areas. This area seems rather more troublesome than it should,  so I think I need to go through all of these and make people aware of how much is going on in this area...

Context specifiers placed within the webapp at /META-INF/context.xml are parsed, but Context Paths specified here are non-functional and do not work.

Other users also report this problem breaking compatability with previous TC versions.