Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Luis Rivera <lu...@hotmail.com> on 2005/08/05 22:44:06 UTC

WSDL2Java in Axis 1.3 does not generate all types form the WSDL file?

Now, I confirmed that the messages are getting through, but some messages
are crasing my server and I am not sure if it's my client or just something
that it's running bogus in the server side. I regenerated the code from the
WSDL the same axis 1.3 code, but this time I noticed some types from WSDL
are missing (some collection types) which not it looks were pushed to the
holder classes. Is this by design? or there is something that changed by
mistake to support applets?

Thanks in advance,
--Luis R.

Re: WSDL2Java in Axis 1.3 does not generate all types form the WSDL file?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
yes, i firmly think so.

-- dims

Posted by Luis Rivera <lu...@hotmail.com>.