Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2020/10/05 03:03:14 UTC

[VOTE][RESULT] Distribution guidelines for platforms

HI,

So this passes with 6 +1 vest and one -0 vote. Thanks to everyone who taken part in this conversation and others over the last couple of years to make this happen.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Distribution guidelines for platforms

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@comcast.net>.
Justin,

Thanks for driving this! I may not have been +1, but this is important.

Please send links to all podling dev lists ASAP.

Thanks,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone