Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Pankaj Jain <pj...@globeop.com> on 2001/08/15 15:49:49 UTC

question about compositor support

Please forgive my ignorance but I'm veyr new to Schemas and Xerces.
Currently, is there support for the "all" compositor in xerces-j 1.42?  I
have been trying to validate an XML Schema instance document and I keep
receiving the following error when running sax.SAX2Count, sax.SAXCount, and
dom.DOMCount:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
<<no stack trace available>>

If I change the "all" compositor to "sequence", then the examples run
without any problem.
Thanks
Pankaj

-----
Pankaj Jain
GlobeOp Financial Services
1 South Rd.
Harrison, N.Y. 10528

Tel:  +1.914.670.3621
Fax: +1.914.670.3601
Email: pjain@globeop.com
http://www.globeop.com

This email with all information contained herein or attached hereto may
contain confidential and/or privileged information intended for the
addressee(s) only.  If you have received this email in error, please contact
the sender and immediately delete this email in its entirety and any
attachments thereto..