Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Amila Jayasekara <th...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/14 12:33:46 UTC

Integration tests module in Airavata

Hi All,

We recently added integration-tests module to airavata [1]. This
includes primary tests to verify a complete airavata deployment.
Please feel free to augment these integration tests and widen test
scope.

Thanks
Amila

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRAVATA-662

Re: Integration tests module in Airavata

Posted by Amila Jayasekara <th...@gmail.com>.
Yes. Still there are few "SEVERE" level log messages popping out
during server startup and server shutdown. As per now server log
scanning tests are disabled. Need work with Lahiru and others to fix
these "SEVERE" level logs (during startup and shutdown) and enable all
tests.

Thanks
Amila

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.