Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Octavian Rasnita <or...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/23 18:04:47 UTC

[users@httpd] FastCGI

Hi,

I've downloaded mod_fastcgi-2.4.2-AP20.dll, I renamed it and put it in the
modules directory.

Then I put in httpd.conf:

LoadModule fastcgi_module modules/mod_fastcgi.dll

But if I try to start the server, it doesn't start because it says that the
module cannot be found. I also tried to use:

LoadFile "e:/apache/modules/mod_fastcgi.dll"

But it gives the same error (just on a different line):

httpd: Syntax error on line 72 of E:/apache/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load
e:/apache/modules/mod_fastcgi.dll into server: The specified module could
not be found.

Do you have any idea what could be wrong?

I use Apache on NTFS and I didn't change any permissions. I've just
downloaded that .dll file and I clicked on "Unblock" button in the file
properties, because I've seen a message telling that this file is from
another computer and it might be blocked...

Is there something else I need to do in order to be able to use that Apache
module?

Thank you.

Octavian