Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/16 22:51:44 UTC

HDFS federation

I have a single linux node in which i installed 0.23.3 in pseudo-mode can i
test federation configuration and functionality using this or will i have
to install hadoop in a cluster with atleast 3 linux nodes ......incase of
my single linux box i have 3 ips with me.....

Re: HDFS federation

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.
got tht Anil  Thanks a ton friends for your help......

Re: HDFS federation

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Re: HDFS federation

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.