Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/22 15:22:01 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Prasad Kashyap as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

Hi All,
Please welcome Prasad Kashyap as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC. We're very happy to have him joining us to help with the oversight of the Geronimo project.

Way to go Prasad !!!

The Apache Geronimo PMC

Cheers!
Hernan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Prasad Kashyap as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
Welcome Prasad!

thanks
david jencks

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Congratulations
Prasad!

Joe

Posted by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com>.
Very nice--Congratulations Prasad !!!

Thanks,
Tim McConnell

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

--kevan

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!!!

Jarek

Posted by Anita Kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.
CONGRATULATIONS PRASAD!

Cheers
Anita

> On Mar 22, 2007, at 10:22 AM, Hernan Cunico wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> > Please welcome Prasad Kashyap as the newest member of the Geronimo
>
> > PMC. We're very happy to have him joining us to help with the
> > oversight of the Geronimo project.
> >
> > Way to go Prasad !!!
> >
> > The Apache Geronimo PMC
> >
> > Cheers!
> > Hernan

It's here! Your new message!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Prasad Kashyap as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.
congratulations!

-sachin

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 3/22/07, Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
> Please welcome Prasad Kashyap as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC. We're very happy to have him joining us to help with the oversight of the Geronimo project.

Congrats!

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Prasad Kashyap as the newest member of the Geronimo PMC

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Prasad!!!

Lin

Posted by "Christopher M. Cardona" <ch...@gmail.com>.