Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org> on 2014/12/02 23:00:39 UTC

Site re-organisation

Hi,

I'm going to re-organise our website a bit, basically there be just
one /docs folder where all the exported and Maven generated files will
be stored. No more /release/x.x.x subfolders as users get confused
also search engines point them to wrong versions.

/docs will contain the latest version of our wiki (a snapshot)
synchronised with release. Plus Maven generated pages ie. dependencies
and so on - to allow users find all those with search engines.

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: Site re-organisation

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
Done (almost) - there are new links under SUPPORT and DOCUMENTATION

http://struts.apache.org/

Regards

Re: Site re-organisation

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.