Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Piyush Hari <pi...@oracle.com> on 2006/07/21 01:51:05 UTC

build with tests off ?

How can I build the Trinidad Source with TESTS OFF ?

Re: PPR if PIE

Posted by Gabrielle Crawford <ga...@oracle.com>.
At the time the code was originally written I think PIE did not support
iframes, and ppr used iframes. As far as I can remember ppr is not
supported on a pda, meaning only full page refresh is supported.

Thanks,

Gabrielle

Re: PPR if PIE

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Piyush,

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I wasn't aware pocket IE even had a way of
doing PPR.  There is no IFRAME tag in the browser and I'm unsure that
there is an XmlHttpRequest either.  Therefore, I don't think Pocket IE
supports PPR.

Scott

PPR if PIE

Ang: skins with ADF-Faces

Posted by Jonas Jacobi <JO...@ORACLE.COM>.
Hi Piyush,

There is a How To available at the Oracle site. I haven't had time to move it over to MyFaces (I'm on vacation).

The tutorial is located here

http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/jdev/101/howtos/adfskins/index.html

It will need some updates before posted on the MyFaces site, but should give you the bare minimum to start creating skins with the Trinidad components (ADF Faces).

Jonas
Author: Pro JSF and Ajax: Building Rich Internet Components (http://apress.com/book/bookDisplay.html?bID=10044)
Blog: http://www.orablogs.com/jjacobi (http://www.orablogs.com/jjacobi)

(http://www.orablogs.com/jjacobi)

Re: RE skins with ADF-Faces

Posted by Pi...@dmr.ca.
Ok, hmm, now maybe try this,
instead of having the generated template (assuming you are in jdev) of:
  <f:view>
      <head>
              content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"/>
        <title>untitled1</title>
      </head>
  </f:view>

Try something like that :
  <f:view>
    <af:document title="All purposes tests">
      <af:form>
        ***your object / component / anything you want here***
      </af:form>
    </af:document>
  </f:view>

"Piyush Hari" <pi...@oracle.com> a écrit sur 2006-07-26 14:39:43 :

> Thanks, the server no more displays the FileNotFound but the skin still
does
> not show up. :(

(C:\JDEVADF_MAIN.JM5_NT_060715.2210.3986\j2ee\home\applications\column\column\
> ), or on the class path.
>
> My application name is column.(context root). Also, I am not sure why it
> looks for the skins in "temp/adf/styles" instead of looking for it in
root
> ?

<default-render-kit-id>org.apache.myfaces.adf.core</default-render-kit-id>
>   </application>
>
> Also in the web.xml file, you should have something similar to this:
>     <filter>
>         <filter-name>adfFaces</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.myfaces.adf.webapp.AdfFacesFilter</filter-class>
>     </filter>
>     <filter-mapping>
>         <filter-name>adfFaces</filter-name>
>         <servlet-name>faces</servlet-name>
>     </filter-mapping>
>     <servlet>
>         <servlet-name>faces</servlet-name>
>         <servlet-class>javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet</servlet-class>
>     </servlet>
>     <servlet>
>         <servlet-name>resources</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.myfaces.adf.webapp.ResourceServlet</servlet-class>

Re: RE skins with ADF-Faces

Posted by Piyush Hari <pi...@oracle.com>.

Posted by Si...@DMR.CA.

        To:     <ad...@incubator.apache.org>

Re: RE skins with ADF-Faces

> [...]

>             beach.desktop
>         </id>
>         <family>
>             beach
>         </family>
>         <render-kit-id>
>             org.apache.myfaces.adf.desktop
>         </render-kit-id>
>             skins/beach/beach.css
>     </skin>
> </skins>
>
> 3) create an adf-faces-config.xml with the following skin family tag
>
> <skin-family>beach</skin-family>
>
> When I run my app on desktop, it does not display my app in the beach
skin.
> However, in the source it does refer to beach skin as
> <link rel="stylesheet" charset="UTF-8" type="text/css"
> href="/tests-column-context-root/adf/styles/cache/beach-desktop-
> ${version}-en-gecko.css">Any
> pointers to the solution of this problem ? -Piyush

RE skins with ADF-Faces

Posted by Pi...@dmr.ca.

skins with ADF-Faces

Re: build with tests off ?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
To skip running the tests for a particular project, you configure the
skip parameter:

<project>
  <build>
    <plugin>
      <configuration>
        <skip>true</skip>
      </configuration>
    </plugin>
  </build>
</project>

Alternatively, you can execute the following on the command line to skip tests:

mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true install

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff: