Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Richard Snowden <ri...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/27 11:16:24 UTC

Re: Can Syncope be used for a OAuth 2.0 Authorization Server?

On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 11:11 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>
wrote:

> I'm a bit late for the two features that we discussed: the Syncope CXF
> interceptor, and the OAuth2 Service Provider.
> I try to move forward during the week end about that.

Just wanted to follow up on this one. Is there any news regarding Syncope
CXF interceptor and OAuth2 Service Provider?

cheers.

Re: Can Syncope be used for a OAuth 2.0 Authorization Server?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Richard,

thanks for the reminder, I forgot to push my branch on github. I will asap.

Sorry about that
Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Can Syncope be used for a OAuth 2.0 Authorization Server?

Posted by Richard Snowden <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hello Jean-Baptiste,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Richard,

Regarding the OAuth2 Service Provider, I started a PoC on my side (on a
local branch).

For CXF, I added a SyncopeLoginModule in Karaf allowing you to use with
the CXF JaasLoginInterceptor:

http://blog.nanthrax.net/2014/08/apache-syncope-backend-with-apache-karaf/

I also implemented a pure CXF interceptor that directly use Syncope (for
a customer use case):

https://github.com/jbonofre/capgemini

I'm moving forward on that (not as fast as I want ;)).

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré