Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com> on 2007/08/16 03:37:57 UTC

[Axis2] 1.1.0 RC1 Artifacts

Hi All,

   It has been a while since we discussed the release of 1.1, but could
not achieve that so far.
   Hence in order to expedite the process, I have packed 1.1 release
candidates form the svn head and posted those here:
http://people.apache.org/~samisa/1.1.0-RC1/
   Please note that this is for testing purposes. Also we are yet to
decide what would be the final set of Jiras that we are going to fix for
this release. Hope we can do that within this week or so.

   Please test and send in your feedback.

Thanks,
Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe : WSO2 WSF/C
"http://wso2.org/projects/wsf/c?WSO2&nbsp;Web&nbsp;Services&nbsp;Framework/C&nbsp;-&nbsp;Open&nbsp;source&nbsp;C&nbsp;library&nbsp;for&nbsp;providing&nbsp;and&nbsp;consuming&nbsp;Web&nbsp;services"

Re: [Axis2] 1.1.0 RC1 Artifacts

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Yuvaraj Athur Raghuvir wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Maybe the others already know....what's new/fixed in 1.1?
The noteworthy new features are:
    - WSPolicy implementation - inside neethi folder
    - TCP transport

Apart form that, the issues in this link
(http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12312026)
were resolved.
Some more issues would be fixed before the final release.

I am supposed to update the wiki page with the 1.1 feature list, that
would be done before packing second set of release candidate artifacts.

Thanks,
Samisa...

Re: [Axis2] 1.1.0 RC1 Artifacts

Posted by Yuvaraj Athur Raghuvir <yu...@gmail.com>.